Sunday, October 9, 2011

Monthly Update: October 2011

All right, we have some comics to review! Now these are the ones that I currently own, and might be reviewing as soon as I get everybody else in place. I haven't exactly finished reading either of them yet, but I have written my own little descriptions on the comic stories as I see it...


copyright Warner Brothers, 2011 (image from Forbidden Planet)
Looney Tunes No. 203 (DC, Gross)
Description: Bugs Bunny goes head-to-head with Lola Bunny in a roller derby; Witch Hazel needs Hubie and Bertie for an experiment; Tweety participates in the Olympics; Bugs Bunny tricks a baseball ump

Now this is the one I might not get to review, due to the other things that are coming out this month:
copyright Bongo Comics, 2011 (image from League of Comic Geeks)
Sergio Aragones Funnies No. 3 (Bongo, Aragones)
Description: Sergio has a comic idea; a lion wants to travel to the city; Sergio meets a famous cellist

No comments:

Post a Comment